[Koha] Circulation Rules: Parent and Child Item Type

Ms. Naveen Ali naveen at neduet.edu.pk
Mon Aug 15 22:55:03 NZST 2022

Dear All,

In our library we rent textbooks for a semester at 10% cost of the book.

To manage this in KOHA, I created a Parent Item with around 60 child items.
Each child item has a different rental charge.

I have applied a lending policy on the Parent Item with the understanding that it will apply to all child items.
However I am not getting the desired result.

To get my desired policy, I have to apply the lending policy to each child item.

I don't think this is correct behavior but I don't understand what I am doing wrong.

With best regards,

Naveen Ali

ITM-JE (EAKL)
Inst Representative for