[Koha] The Terrific Every-Other-Thursday Training Video S2E22 - SQL: Drilldowns - From One Report to Another

BRANNON, CHRISTOPHER CBRANNON at cdalibrary.org
Fri Aug 5 07:36:03 NZST 2022

Open this report. Now open that one. Now fill in all the same info again. Now use some of the info from the last report and use it in this one. (Silent screams go through my head.) Oh, wait! I can tell this report to run another report!!!! And it can fill in all the parameters for me! (Glorious cheering now takes the place of the screams in my head.) Great! Gives me time for some coffee. Oh, wait. The coffee maker is broken. (Resume screaming.)

https://youtu.be/kMg3sZTqppQ

Christopher Brannon
koha-US Vice President