[Koha] Request to be listed as Koha Support Provider; Continuum Electroproducts LLP

CELECT Enterprise Delivery celected at celect.in
Mon Aug 1 19:42:39 NZST 2022

Dear Concerns,

We request you to kindly list us as Koha Service Provider.

About us:

We are Continuum Electroproducts LLP, a New Delhi, India based organisation
focussed towards auto Identification systems including RFID systems for
libraries.
LIBCON - Library Convergence is a library automation specific product
inititaitive of CELECT - Continuum Electroproducts LLP. LIBCON is our
collective convergence project to bring together various products &
solutions related to Library automation.
A brief list of our library customers can be checked here at
https://libcon.in/Libcon-customers.aspx

We've had links for the official koha website on our koha specific page
since some time now. Here is the link:
https://libcon.in/KOHA-library-management-system.aspx
We also have a dedicated blog post about "Why should a library shift to
KOHA LMS?" at this link:
https://libcon.in/blog/KOHA-for-automation.aspx

Company Name: Continuum Electroproducts LLP

Contact Person: Vijender

Contact email: celected at celect.in

Website: https://libcon.in/KOHA-library-management-system.aspx

Telephone: +917678480868
We request you to kindly list us as Koha Service Provider on the official
Koha page.

In case of any concerns, please let us know.

with regards,

*Enterprise Delivery*

Continuum Electroproducts LLP
p: +91-11-40451731
a:
IInd Floor, Manish Chamber 1, Plot No: 4,
Sector 12, Dwarka, Delhi, India, 110078
w: www.celect.in  e: celected at celect.in

*COVID19: *Safe & Contactless Visitors Management System for front office
automation, check out how we are helping to keep the virus at bay

*VIZSENSE - Visitors Management in COVID19 era
<http://vizsense.in/visitor-management-in-covid19.aspx>  track every person*

*track every item*
*track every time*
*track every where*