[Koha] AUTH ERROR cannot get_session

gveranis at dataly.gr gveranis at dataly.gr
Mon Aug 1 04:39:28 NZST 2022

Hi ,

I'm using Koha tarball package version 22.05.02  and after installation and
setup , I notice that I cannot enter on Tools -> Export Data and
Tools->Stage Records ( import and view ) and I get an error 500 and on logs
I get Auth ERROR: Cannot get_session() line 1009 Auth.pm .
I try to search about that error and I found only messages from a very old
version ( behind 3.2 ) and I suppose that it is a incompatibility between OS
and CGI perl package but I'm not 100%  sure, because on the rest tools/pages
of Koha everything is ok

My installation has the following details :
Debian buster
Koha 22.05.02 with Plack enable
Mariadb
Apache

If anyone can suggest or help I will appreciate it.

Best Regards,
George Veranis