[Koha] The Terrific Every-Other-Thursday Training Video - S2E15 - jQuery: Self Registration Confirmation Slip

BRANNON, CHRISTOPHER CBRANNON at cdalibrary.org
Fri Apr 29 02:37:44 NZST 2022

We've slipped up again, but in a good way! Check out this week's hack where we hi-jack the print summary for our self-registered patrons and create a confirmation slip that patrons can sign. If you've ever hesitated using Koha's self-registration feature because your library is required to hold on to signed applications, this may be the workaround for you.<https://youtu.be/JudRawOfnJ4>

Christopher Brannon
koha-US