[Koha] How to copy patron permissions?

Mike Lake mikel at speleonics.com.au
Thu Apr 28 12:08:44 NZST 2022

Hi

Michael Kuhn notes:
> As I have written in an earlier post of this thread the current
> library is trying to avoid non-Koha-standard methods like
> (ever-changing) external Javascript or plugins.

 From the perspective of a sys admin that needs to maintain and upgrade a
Koha instance, the minimisation of complex and rapidly changing
Javascript libraries is more than much appreciated. Javascript libs pull
in libs that pull in libs and one is then forever patching. Security
vulnerabilities go up as well. Some amount of Javascript is needed and
useful for end users but minimising external dependencies is prudent in
the long term.

Mike

--
Mike