[Koha] How to copy patron permissions?

BRANNON, CHRISTOPHER CBRANNON at cdalibrary.org
Thu Apr 28 02:34:07 NZST 2022

Michael,
	I've had some jQuery in the Koha library for quite a while.  You should take a look at https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/JQuery_Library#Add_clear_and_preset_permission_buttons.2C_and_a_copy_button_to_user_permissions_page_.28v20.x.29

	There are 3 versions of this for different versions of Koha, but this latest one includes a clear permissions button, a couple of preset permission buttons, and a copy permissions button.  Please check it out.  We also did a video tutorial on this enhancement in season one of The Terrific Every-Other-Thursday Training Videos.  You can find that here: https://youtu.be/M6aQITCJY0U.

Christopher Brannon
IT Coordinator

702 E Front Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814