[Koha] How to copy patron permissions?

David Nind david.nind at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 09:11:19 NZST 2022

Hi Michael.

At the recent koha-US Web Development Group Special Interest Group meeting
there was some discussion about using some JavaScript to do this.

Resources:
- Meeting recording: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HBpWHmyLKU (from
about the 1:00 minute to 6:00 minutes)
- JS:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/JQuery_Library#Add_clear_and_preset_permission_buttons.2C_and_a_copy_button_to_user_permissions_page_.28v20.x.29

It may be worth contacting Jason to get his updated code if this is what
you are trying to do.

David Nind | david.nind at gmail.com
387 Whartons Road, RD 10D, Oamaru 9492
p. +64 3 4395 306 | m. +64 21 0537 847