[Koha] Koha-Spine Label creation-Issues

Manoj Kumar manojkerl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 22:47:48 NZST 2022

Hi all

While creating spine label using the label creator provision in Koha,
following errors occurring

1. in the call number section,* forward slash is* missing in the book
number

Example:    954 AJA/I  to be printed but instead it comes 954 AJAI
together while using spine label creator.

Here the forward slash is missing. But this forward slash is available in*
quick label creator.*

2. If we include barcode also in Spine label only 2 digits are getting
ready for printing

For example barcode is 33456;  But the barcode in the spine label generated
shows only first 2 digits ie 33

These 2 issues have to be resolved

Can anybody help me

Manoj