[Koha] Adding recent (current/past year) statistics to the items table

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 07:31:30 NZST 2022

Hi Nick,

>From my experience with stats -not only regarding libraries- there is
always someone who needs it the other way... ie some will want by months,
weeks, year, some by A, others by B and C, etc. this is endlessly.

IMHO a table with different counters keyed by a timestamp where the user
can define periodicity will ease enough staff creating their own stat
reports. i.e. staff will define how often stat will be added to the stats
table by a cronjob. It might also be possible to have a way to staff to
select which counters to collect/add into stats table.

Hope this makes sense,

Regards

Alvaro

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire