[Koha] How to show MARC 952$c in the Koha OPAC

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Fri Apr 22 00:20:44 NZST 2022

Hi Paola

 > You can make it visible unchecking the box for
 > "item_shelving_location"
 > in Table id: holdingst. You can do this from the Administration menu,
 > selecting Setting Table and then Opac.

Thanks for your answer, but no - unfortunately this is not working.

Best wishes: Michael

Hi

In our library we are using Koha 21.11.02. We want to show the content
of MARC 952$c (shelving location code) in the OPAC.

The content of MARC 952$c is only shown if MARC 952$c is linked to
category of authorized values "LOC". In this case the content of MARC
952$c is shown in the item data field "current library" in both OPAC and
staff client.

In our library MARC 952$c is not linked to a category of authorized
values and the content of MARC 952$c is only shown in the staff client,
but not in the OPAC.

Does anyone know how to make it visible?

Best wishes: Michael