[Koha] [Koha-devel] How to apply Lending Restrictions

Ms. Naveen Ali naveen at neduet.edu.pk
Thu Apr 21 19:29:56 NZST 2022

Dear Vikram & Michael,

I tried out this option.

    1. Independent Branches does restrict staff and items to library, but also restricts patrons. My patrons can share and access all libraries. Is there a way to overcome this. I tried library groups but independent branch supersedes.
    2. If I don't use Independent Branch, Is there a permission to restrict the Set Library Option?

With thanks and best regards,

Naveen Ali

ITM-JE (EAKL)
Inst Representative for