[Koha] Ubuntu vs. Debian

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 07:17:47 NZST 2022

Hi CS

Ubuntu is a distribution based on Debian.

You might think of Ubuntu as Debian with "makeup"

Actually Koha might run in almost any Debian based distribution depending
if dependencies are available for it.

Regards,

Alvaro
 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire