[Koha] Install Koha on AlmaLinux 8

Alessandro Tedesco alessandrotedesco at seminario.milano.it
Thu Apr 14 19:02:08 NZST 2022

Hi Joel,

thank you for your suggestions!

I am aware of the RedHat vs Debian issue related to Koha, but unfortunately
I am obliged to use AlmaLinux.
Precisely for this reason I was wondering if anyone had had any direct
experience of installing Koha on Red-Had (and in particular on AlmaLinux).

Regarding Docker, would you recommend a few in particular?

Thanks a lot and have a nice day!
Alessandro