[Koha] Introduction

Raymund Delahunty r.delahunty at arts.ac.uk
Wed Apr 13 21:56:22 NZST 2022

If you are not so familiar with MARC and cataloguing, I recommend the Understanding MARC booklets. Koha doesn't use MARC Holdings records (yet) but the booklet for the bibliographic format particularly is a great resource. There's one for authorities too. Links to the online booklets are on this page: https://www.loc.gov/marc/

And if you want to play about with the data outside Koha, search for the remarkable product MarcEdit.

Ray Delahunty
r.delahunty at arts.ac.uk