[Koha] Switching Koha to ElasticSearch... any problems?

Fridolin SOMERS fridolin.somers at biblibre.com
Wed Apr 13 21:22:15 NZST 2022

Hi,

We at Biblibre have several big libraries with ES.
We have a 3 nodes cluster very powerfull.
It works well even with UNIMARC ;)

One note : only MARC fields in mapping are indexed.
In Zebra, all MARC fields are indexed in search field "Any".
This can be a bug or a feature ^^

Community actually works on support for ES7 and had a test for OpenSearch.

Best regards,

Le 31/03/2022 à 04:52, Mason James a écrit :
> hi Folks
> does anyone have any experience running Koha with ES?
>
> i've done some basic testing (on 20.11) - it seems to work well and its
> speed is impressive! (🦄 + 🌈)
>
> - is it generally safe to run in production?
> - any major problems, or missing areas of functionality?
>

> any advice or info would be welcomed
>
> cheers, Mason

Fridolin SOMERS <fridolin.somers at biblibre.com>
Software and system maintainer 🦄