[Koha] [Koha-devel] Koha 22.05 release dates

dcook at prosentient.com.au dcook at prosentient.com.au
Wed Apr 13 11:53:04 NZST 2022

+1 from me for Bug 29155.

Owen, I'll look at getting that signoff down now. I recently backported these jQuery and jQuery UI updates to an older version of Koha (for reasons), and it worked very well. I thought it would be scary but jQuery Migrate really makes the upgrade a breeze.

David Cook
Senior Software Engineer
Prosentient Systems
Suite 7.03