[Koha] Introduction

C.S. Hayward c.s.hayward at protonmail.com
Fri Apr 8 23:28:04 NZST 2022

I am an author and somewhat of a software developer with interests in user experience and information architecture. I have a website under development at https://cshayward.com, and a live site at https://cjshayward.com. Some librarians may find the user interface at https://orthodoxchurchfathers.com to be an interesting power user interface.

I have been asked to become a librarian of my monastery's paper book library and of what is meant to become a video library of lectures.

I'm having slight difficulties installing Koha off of the wiki for the Linux command line, and I'll address those in a separate email. But here I wanted to introduce myself and invite you to visit my websites!

Many Thanks,
Br. C.S. Hayward, author and apologist, and more importantly novice at St. Demetrios Orthodox Monastery (monastery webshop, oKyrios social net)

I invite you to visit my official author site (author bio, bookshelf). One title is Happiness in an Age of Crisis: Ancient Wisdom from the Eastern Orthodox Church.

My newest posting is What to Own for Happiness (and what not).