[Koha] serials management - numbering pattern

Nalisha Tamang nt at ptsindia.com
Wed Sep 22 19:24:18 NZST 2021

Dear all,
 WE have the journal "BibliothecaSacra" from 1962 Vol.119 no.474 till 1986
Vol.143 no.569 now how do i set the numbering pattern for this journal as I
add 'begins with' v.119 no.474 but confused regarding what number to add in
the  inner counter. As this is quarterly published and the volume and the
number keeps increasing we can't set back to 1 or any number. IF I HAVE TO
CHANGE IN THE NUMBERING PATTERN PLEASE HELP ME OUT I'M NEW In this area.

Thank you
Nalisha