[Koha] Conference registration, who to contact for help?

Bales (US), Tasha R tasha.r.bales at boeing.com
Tue Sep 21 01:41:22 NZST 2021

Good morning,

I registered for the virtual conference and received a confirmation from the Google from.  However, I never received a payment link, or materials indicating how to attend the conference.  On my end, the Koha US site appears to be down at the moment.

Although this isn't a technical question, I'm writing in hopes someone might know of the proper avenue to get help with conference registration follow-up.

Thank you!

Tasha Bales
Enterprise Services
http://isesi.web.boeing.com/