[Koha] Batch check outs timing out after upgrade and migration

Lennon Mazonde lmmazonde at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 20:51:18 NZST 2021

And are you getting any additional errors in your log files - esp.
MySQL, Apache and Koha logs?  I'm groping in the dark here but I wonder
if you need change the limits in your apache2.conf (maybe increase your
timeout value?) or increase the max input and execution time in php.ini?
This sounds pretty basic but you could also try using a different
browser after clearing your cache and cookies, and see if that makes a
difference.

88 barcodes in batch checkout seems quite a lot to me, do you have the
same issues when checking out fewer barcodes, e.g. 10?

In your first email you said:

> I fear our next best option might be to create a new (MariaDB) server from the original back ups and manually re-enter the past 4 days worth of borrowing and returns 😔
Have you considered setting up offline circulation
<https://kohasupport.com/koha-hacks-how-to-install-the-koha-offline-circulation-plugin/>so
you can at least continue serving your patrons (I assume you're in a
production environment) until you can resolve the issue?