[Koha] Security releases for all stable branches - UPGRADE!

Mason James mtj at kohaaloha.com
Thu Sep 9 15:04:00 NZST 2021

hi Andy
i'm not sure why you are getting the error on your testing koha, it works ok for me

  - are your testing and prod systems running the same koha version
  - are they both running the latest 20.11.x koha version (20.11.09)?
  - do you get the error if you revert the patches?
  - do you have additional code modifications to your testing system?

the 500 error is often caused by a perl syntax error, so perhaps the patching has caused a syntax error in your koha

check your error logs for more info about the error...

  tail -f /var/log/koha/mykoha/*err*.log /var/log/apache/*err*.log