[Koha] How can I temporarily disable the visibility of an OPAC Library?

Lennon Mazonde lennon at kohasupport.com
Wed Sep 1 23:24:55 NZST 2021

Hi Victor,

Can you clarify how your installation is setup? Do you have multiple
Koha instances running on one server or one Koha instance with multiple
branches?

If it's the former, then you can comment out (put a # in front of every
line) the OPAC VirtualHosts section in your config file and restart your
Apache web server (or whatever webserver you're running). This will stop
Apache from serving requests to your OPAC. When you are ready to enable
your OPAC again, simply uncomment the VirtualHosts and restart your web
server.

Hope this helps!