[Koha] Web install issue with 21.05.05.000

Bruce Yelen byelen at bouldermasons.org
Sun Oct 31 11:05:25 NZDT 2021

I just upgraded my test system from 21.05.04.003 to 21.05.05.000 using the
Debian package.  After the web installer updates the database, it returns
the message "Everything went okay.  Update done.  However when clicking
"Continue to log in to Koha", you're immediate taken to the "Web installer >
Check Perl dependencies" screen again, and the entire process repeats.  If I
exit the web browser, and go back in, I'm taken to the "Welcome to the Koha
21.05 web installer" screen again, asking for the library.koha user and
master password.  So, while obviously a bug, what would be the proper action
at this point?  Should I run the script "koha-upgrade-schema" to try and set
things to normal?

And again, an object lesson to always try out upgrades in test prior to
touching your live production system!

Thanks!

Bruce