[Koha] Avoiding duplicate items during MARC staging/import

Bales (US), Tasha R tasha.r.bales at boeing.com
Thu Oct 28 10:16:16 NZDT 2021

I'm writing to retract this question.  I don't think the solution I'm looking for (being able to remove and replace all item records during a MARC load) exists.

To solve my duplicate item records issue, I plan to delete all items that lack barcodes, and reload with barcodes.  I'm in between ILS's and am trying to keep Koha in sync with changes made in Millennium, where some records lack barcodes.  This is why I cannot use Koha item record number as a match point.

Thank you.

Tasha Bales
Enterprise Services
http://isesi.web.boeing.com/