[Koha] Records visible to those who login

Eric Phetteplace ephetteplace at cca.edu
Thu Oct 28 03:22:45 NZDT 2021

Hi Toni,

This is a good question. I don't think Koha is able to hide some records
from unauthenticated users. There is a "Restricted Page" which is only
visible to users who are logged in:
https://koha-community.org/manual/21.05/en/html/opacpreferences.html#restricted-page

Why do you want to hide some records? It might be possible to use the
Restricted Page to accomplish your goals. If you have some private
information related to certain records, you could collect it all on the
Restricted Page, then link to that page from the records. Not the most
convenient workaround but I thought I would point that out.

Best,

ERIC PHETTEPLACE Systems Librarian, Libraries (he/him)

ephetteplace at cca.edu | o 510.594.3660 (cca)

5212 Broadway | Oakland, CA | 94618

CCA is situated on the traditional unceded lands of the Ohlone peoples.

Black-owned bookstores in Oakland: Ashay by the Bay
<https://ashaybythebay.com/>, Marcus Books
<https://www.facebook.com/marcus.books/>