[Koha] koha ugrade from 3.22.21 to 19.05.17

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Fri Oct 22 23:48:23 NZDT 2021

Hi George,

in newer versions you can no longer log into Koha with the database
user. You have to create a staff user separately with the required
permissions. If you don't have one yet, there is a script to create one.
This blog post might be helpful:

http://kohageek.blogspot.com/2018/07/create-super-librarian-by-command-line.html

Katrin