[Koha] Local use preference OPACviewMARC doesn't switch off?

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Wed Oct 20 06:36:01 NZDT 2021

It's not a local customization.  It is, however, listed under the Local use
tab.  It's a toggle switch.  see
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B9B0jpJAp3yc-oFzGFYWjrQadT3qGgHv/view?usp=sharing

For what it's worth, the ISBD switch doesn't appear to do anything either.

Because we're unsupported, and our IT guru is a volunteer, we try very hard
not to do any add-on tweaks that will break when we upgrade.  I'd much
prefer to use the built in systems. . . when they work.
Elaine
VWML <https://vwml.org>