[Koha] Local use preference OPACviewMARC doesn't switch off?

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Oct 19 08:13:23 NZDT 2021

As an experiment, we thought we'd switch this off  because there's some
information in the MARC record that we need internally but would rather it
wasn't displayed in the OPAC.

However, when I switched OPACviewMARC off and saved the change, it didn't
seem to make a difference.  Is there something we need to run behind the
scenes to make this work?  Usually when I make changes it's visible
immediately.
We're using 21.05.04

Elaine Bradtke
VWML <https://www.vwml.org>
English Folk Dance and Song Society <https://www.efdss.org>
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)