[Koha] Error "500" on Opac

Bruce Yelen byelen at bouldermasons.org
Sun Oct 17 11:44:44 NZDT 2021

Being rather new to this list, I will apologize in advance if I'm
mis-framing this question.

After upgrading from Koha 20.05 to 21.05, I started receiving an HTTP 500
error when an OPAC user clicks on a specific title in the list returned by a
catalog search.  This does not occur when doing a catalog search on the
staff pages.  I have looked through the various Koha logs, but cannot find
any errors pointing to a script, or anything.  Any ideas and suggestions of
where to look for the cause and resolution of this would be helpful.

Many Thanks!

Bruce Yelen