[Koha] Regarding KOHA Web Installer Issue.

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Oct 8 23:29:36 NZDT 2021

Neeraj Sharma <neerajs303 at gmail.com> wrote:

> The following error occurred while importing the database structure:
>
> [Thu Oct 7 15:45:42 2021] install.pl: DBD::mysql::st execute failed:
> Column 'frombranch' cannot be used in a check constraint
> 'transport_cost_chk_1': needed in a foreign key constraint
> 'transport_cost_ibfk_1' referential action.
> at /usr/share/perl5/DBIx/RunSQL.pm line 279, <$args{...}> line 1.

Can you tell us how you are installing Koha (packages? following some
instructions online?) and the versions of operating system and mysql or
mariadb installed, please?  And possibly which MARC frameworks and
optional datasets you selected, if you got that far?

Hopefully someone will then be able to help sooner than I can.

Best wishes,
--

MJR http://mjr.towers.org.uk/
Member of http://www.software.coop/ (but this email is my personal view