[Koha] Framework Reports : The Next Iteration

Charles Kelley cmkelleymls at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 17:08:00 NZDT 2021

Hi again, all!

    I found a workaround for my library's problem with the empty downloads
of bib. records compiled by

SELECT biblio.biblionumber AS 'Bib. Record No.', biblio.author AS 'Author',
> biblio.title AS 'Title'
>     FROM biblio
>     WHERE biblio.frameworkcode = <<Which framework?|biblio_framework>>
>     ORDER BY biblio.biblionumber ASC

    In a duplicate of the report above, I changed the WHERE clause to

WHERE biblio.frameworkcode = '' OR biblio.frameworkcode IS NULL

    The new report becomes

SELECT biblio.biblionumber AS 'Bib. Record No.', biblio.author AS 'Author',
> biblio.title AS 'Title'
>     FROM biblio
>     WHERE WHERE biblio.frameworkcode = '' OR biblio.frameworkcode IS NULL
>     ORDER BY biblio.biblionumber ASC

    While it is not ideal, it works well enough for my library's purposes
(counts, identification of bib. records, etc.).

    We still welcome suggestions on how to exterminate this bug if you have
any. But for the time being, the interim solution above will do.

-

    -- Charles.

    Charles Kelley, MLS
    PSC 704 Box 1029
    APO AP 96338

    Charles Kelley
    Tsukimino 1-Chome 5-2
    Tsukimino Gaadenia #210
    Yamato-shi, Kanagawa-ken
    〒242-0002 JAPAN

    +1-301-741-7122 [US cell]
    +81-80-4356-2178 [JPN cell]

    mnogojazyk at aol.com [h]
    cmkelleymls at gmail.com [p]

    linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls <http://www.linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls>
    Meeting Your Information Needs. Virtually.