[Koha] Deleted Visible Records

Charles Kelley cmkelleymls at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 13:09:47 NZDT 2021

Hi, Katrin!

    In our latest exchange, on 1 Oct. 2021 at 8:00 [JST], I received the
following:

can you give an example for a report that still shows the deleted records?

> Katrin

    How's this sample from the report:

Bib. Record Number  Author                                      Main Title
biblionumber        author                                      title
11752               [Department of Legal Affairs(Seychelles)]   Laws of
Seychelles:
11753               Ebata, Kensuke                              The Gulf
War / | Shin gunji ko :
16121                                                           Jane's
avionics 1985-86.

    When I enter this search in the catalog search, this is the result.

SN=11752

    Title          Location
    No title                      Action ^

    Many thanks for your response.

--

    気を付けて。 /ki wo tukete/ = Take care.

    -- Charles.

    Charles Kelley, MLS
    PSC 704 Box 1029
    APO AP 96338

    Charles Kelley
    Tsukimino 1-Chome 5-2
    Tsukimino Gaadenia #210
    Yamato-shi, Kanagawa-ken
    〒242-0002 JAPAN

    +1-301-741-7122 [US cell]
    +81-80-4356-2178 [JPN cell]

    mnogojazyk at aol.com [h]
    cmkelleymls at gmail.com [p]

    linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls <http://www.linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls>
    Meeting Your Information Needs. Virtually.