[Koha] Framework Reports

Charles Kelley cmkelleymls at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 12:51:30 NZDT 2021

Hi, all!

    I frequently use the following SQL report, which I think I got from the
Koha wiki.

SELECT bib.biblionumber AS 'Bib. Record Number', bib.author AS 'Author',
bib.title AS 'Title'
FROM biblio bib
WHERE bib.frameworkcode = <<Choose MARC framework (bibliographic)
framework>>

    This serves us well, but as you might guess, one must know the
framework code in order for the report to function correctly. Moreover,
pressing "Run the report" without entering a framework leads to an
out-of-memory error. (An empty submission would be equivalent to the
default framework, but this seems not to be the case.)

    Is there a way to modify it so that one can select from a list, e.g.,

SELECT bib.biblionumber AS 'Bib. Record Number', bib.author AS 'Author',
bib.title AS 'Title'
FROM biblio bib
WHERE bib.frameworkcode = <<Choose MARC framework (bibliographic)
framework|FRAMEWORK_CODE>>

    I have looked for the name of an equivalent to my FRAMEWORK_CODE list
in the Koha wiki but alas, for I have not found it.

    So, I duplicated the description in an ad-hoc authorized list, my
FRAMEWORK_CODE above, but that means updating the new ad-hoc list every
time we add or rid a framework. If there isn't already access to such a
list, I'll submit a feature request.

    Many thanks.

--

    気を付けて。 /ki wo tukete/ = Take care.

    -- Charles.

    Charles Kelley, MLS
    PSC 704 Box 1029
    APO AP 96338

    Charles Kelley
    Tsukimino 1-Chome 5-2
    Tsukimino Gaadenia #210
    Yamato-shi, Kanagawa-ken
    〒242-0002 JAPAN

    +1-301-741-7122 [US cell]
    +81-80-4356-2178 [JPN cell]

    mnogojazyk at aol.com [h]
    cmkelleymls at gmail.com [p]

    linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls <http://www.linkedin.com/in/cmkelleymls>
    Meeting Your Information Needs. Virtually.