[Koha] Koha SMPT Server Configuration

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 05:10:17 NZDT 2021

Hi Mahesh,

Check your SMTP server log.  /var/log/mail/

There you can see if it receives the mail from Koha and then if it was
delivered. There might be a hint of the error also.

Regards,

Alvaro
 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire