[Koha] Question

gveranis at dataly.gr gveranis at dataly.gr
Fri Nov 26 00:53:26 NZDT 2021

Hi Mohammed,

You can write the notification letters at Tools->"Notices & slips"
there you can find for all occasions of Circulation. E.g the ODUE is
for the Overdue. Please chech here at wiki the texts that you can have :

Also in order to trigger the notifications after the day of return you
can use settings at Tools->Overdue notice/status triggers

And finally you can set message preferences for patron categories , in
order to send also notifications before the end date of loan.

If you have more questions please ask.

Best Regards,
George Veranis
Dataly Tech