[Koha] Can't Search Catalog in a Branch Library

Ketut Gunawan kettgun at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 19:52:14 NZDT 2021

I have two branch libraries in one Koha installation. But I can only search the catalogs with a list of catalog results in one library, let's say Library A. The result of catalog searching in the other library (Library B) is 'No results found!".  I have input library name and code in Basic Parameter, and library code in homebranch and holding branch (in library Items). What are missing in my installation? Any helps would be appreciated.