[Koha] Opening bids for KohaCon22

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Fri Nov 19 02:24:21 NZDT 2021

Hello dear Koha community,

another year is coming to an end. It's time to turn our attention to the
new year that's coming up, full of possibilities!

If you or your organization would like to organize KohaCon22, please
enter all relevant information on this wiki page:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/KohaCon22_Proposals (if you do not
already have an account to edit the wiki, you can request one, it is
usually pretty fast to get access).

The community has agreed that KohaCon conferences must be either hybrid
with an in-person conference streamed online, or entirely online. Apart
from keeping the community members safe, this will also allow for
greater accessibility, so that everyone can attend and learn from each
other no matter their availability, ability to travel, or budget.

Know that the community stands behind anyone who volunteers to organize
and that help is always available if you're unsure how to proceed.

Call for proposals will end on January 8, 2022 at 23:59 UTC. If there is
more than one proposal, we will organize a vote, which will be announced
on this mailing list.

Best regards,

Katrin