[Koha] KOHA version upgrade support

Arunraj Ragavan arunraj.ragavan at ishafoundation.org
Mon Nov 1 00:09:32 NZDT 2021

Hi KOHA team,

The version of KOHA that we are using is 3.10.
KOHA software has a provision to auto-generate book labels (a label stuck
to the book with information about the book and it's shelving location),
after the details the book are catalogued into the KOHA.
Our version of KOHA software does not have this provision.
If possible, we want the latest up-gradable version of the KOHA software
with the provision to auto-generate book labels.

Which latest version is compatible to upgrade from the current version and
what are all the steps?

Kindly guide us.

--
*Note*: *For any DevOps support, write to us @
*"**devops-team at ishafoundation.org
<devops-team at ishafoundation.org>**".*

Pranam
Arunraj R
Isha DevOps Team

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this
message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted
via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The Organisation accepts no liability for any
www.ishafoundation.org <http://www.ishafoundation.org>