[Koha] odd error messages setting up Apache during install

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Sat May 29 12:05:16 NZST 2021

Hi David

Apache is trying to look for your host on the internet (
Dalkoha.yourdomain.com) so you need to create a FQN on the DNS of your
domain.

You can test your DNS config with the command " ping Dalkoha.yourdomain.com"
from the koha server itself and from other host to be sure DNS is set
correctly.

You can also define the host "Dalkoha" in your /etc/host file
assigning 127.0.0.1 to Dalkoha

However, when connecting from the outside world, apache might still have
issues to validate the host in order to serve the right pages.

Regards

Alvaro

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire