[Koha] EAN13-label printout incorrect with attachment-link

kamilla.braun at boenischnet.de kamilla.braun at boenischnet.de
Fri May 28 22:38:41 NZST 2021

Hello Koha-Mailinglist,

related to a rejected bug-report I found out, that the KOHA-printout
of EAN13-lables may be incorrect.

My professional-grade USB-barcodereader (Manhattan 177665) is
reproducibly reading only 12 digits instead of 13 digits. On some
reason the first digit is missing. I've checked it many times also
with a plain text-document where the numbers are typed in as if they
are coming from a keyboard.

Standard ISBN-book-labes (EAN13) are read correctly with all 13 digits.

Did anybody came acrosse the same or a similar problem, or is able to
reproduce it? Please also refer to my KOHA-printout of EAN13-lables in
the attachment-link below.

Download-Link:

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/ad79c35825961962c0f4726d7027108320210528103139/8585ac11ddd537fe8831b44177c8c36720210528103226/c549a6

Best Regards