[Koha] Koha on VPS?

Jesse A Lambertson jessel at phantomlandscapes.com
Fri May 28 06:46:12 NZST 2021

Hello

I am using the newest stable (20.11)

debian 10
SSHing into that server

Have DNS for the domain managed at wordpress (.phantomlandscapes.com)

the dB has been created, but the site is empty
I have installed mysql rather than the mariadB option

/etc/koha/koha-sites.conf has been edited, changing the domain to ",
phantomlandscapes.com" and changed the suffix for the staff view to "-staff"

But when I run: sudo koha-plack --enable library
I get an error saying

"failed to load external entity "/etc/koha/sites/library/koha-conf.xml"
sed: can't read : No such file or directory"

And of course, just trying to open the URL:
library-staff.phantomlandscapes.com just resolves to phantomlandscapes.com

Why is the 'site' not populating with data, the DNS issues may be another
problem'

thank you

--
Jesse A Lambertson