[Koha] Koha on VPS?

Jesse A Lambertson jessel at phantomlandscapes.com
Wed May 26 02:43:50 NZST 2021

Good morning

I am setting up a new instance of Koha on my own server, a VPS situation
with Debian 10.

I have gone through the steps, edited /etc/koha/koha-sites.conf and have
tried to experiment with editing /etc/hosts, but to no avail.

I have also set up a subdomain with the place that manages my DNS and have
looked all over the webs for examples of doing what I am trying to do. No
success yet

I could use a little guidance. I know many people in this group will have
implementations of koha on various public facing server situations.

thank you

--
Jesse A Lambertson

Libraries and Technical Services