[Koha] 21.05 release candidate available for testing on sandboxes

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Thu May 20 22:49:25 NZST 2021

Hello everybody,

The 21.05 should be released at the end of next week.
We don't expect much changes on the master branch so it is the perfect
moment to catch remaining bugs or even test your favourite new
features :)

To make testing easier you can use the new sandboxes server BibLibre
provided us:
  https://sandboxes.biblibre.eu

So far it is only available for testing master, I've created 7
sandboxes using the latest version (note that Elastic search is the
default search engine).

Important to highlight as well, I picked (a couple of hours ago) the
translations for all the languages we have on pootle, and they are all
installed on those sandboxes (you just need to modify the 'languages'
and  OPACLanguages systempreferences). New enhancements can then be
tested in your préféré idioma.

More information on sandboxes can be found on the wiki -
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Sandboxes

Happy testing!

Jonathan