[Koha] Koha API - Authentication Failure

Stephen Graham s.graham4 at herts.ac.uk
Tue May 18 02:59:44 NZST 2021

Could it be an issue with Apache? When we first started using the API we had an auth issue and our hosting company said:

“By default Apache strips out Authorization headers and it is necessary to explicitly tell it not to do that when you're trying to pass authorisation tokens through in the Authorization header. The Apache directive that does this is CGIPassAuth: https://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/mod/core.html#cgipassauth

Could this be the issue and you need to change the Koha apache to do this?

Stephen