[Koha] Rotating collections - internal server error

Isabel Pineda isabel.pineda at ds.edu.sv
Fri May 14 04:06:03 NZST 2021

Hi.

I have created a rotating collection and was going to transfer it to another library. After selecting the library and pressing the button, I got this error:

Software error:
Can't call method "holdingbranch" on unblessed reference at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/RotatingCollections.pm line 456.

Is this a bug or have I got something wrong? I am using version 20.11.05 and I remember that it used to work for me in previous versions.

Thank you
Isabel Pineda