[Koha] [koha] COMBINE SQL REPORTS TO ONE WITH COLUMNS

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sat May 8 04:56:05 NZST 2021

Hi James,

that is not quite what you want yet, actually it's the other way around.
But maybe it will spark some ideas:

SELECT "Count of patrons" as "Type", count(*) as "Count" from borrowers
UNION
SELECT "Count of items", count(*) from items;

Will give you:

| Type             | Count |
| Count of patrons |    54 |
| Count of items   |   962 |

You can combine several SQL queries using UNION, you just have to make
sure that the number of columns are always the same.

Hope this helps,

Katrin