[Koha] SRU Config

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Sat May 8 04:44:54 NZST 2021

Hi Thomas,

it looks like the DNB SRU server no longer requires registration, but
this might still have a lot of useful information:

http://abunchofthings.net/blog/freie-metadaten-von-der-dnb-per-sru/

It suggests using: sru=get,sru_version=1.1,schema=MARC21-xml

And you will also want to set up the SRU search field mappings.

Hope this helps,

Katrin