[Koha] Bulk-import authorities via SRU/Z39.50?

Thomas Klausner domm at plix.at
Fri May 7 00:51:50 NZST 2021

Hi!

Is there a script / tool / plugin available in Koha that allows me to
bulk import authority data from e.g. GND (DNB) based only on the GND-ID?

i.e., given a (loing) list of IDs like 118590359, I'd like to fetch the data
from https://portal.dnb.de/opac.htm?method=simpleSearch&cqlMode=true&query=nid%3D118590359
and create a new authority record in Koha.

I can of course hack up such a script (or extend an existing one), but
before starting from scratch I thought I'd ask for prior art...

Greetings,
Thomas Klausner

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                             https://domm.plix.at