[Koha] check in error: koha 19.05

Alvaro Cornejo cornejo.alvaro at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 04:40:57 NZDT 2021

Hi

As stated in the error, you must follow instructions on the mentioned link

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/DBMS_auto_increment_fix

If you do not apply the fix, you risk having duplicate records after mysql
restarts. Note that error already reported some duplicates.

Regards

Alvaro

 Stay safe / Cuídate/  Reste sécurisé
*7* Switch off as you go / Apaga lo que no usas /  Débranchez au fur et à
mesure.
 *q *Recycle always / Recicla siempre / Recyclez toujours
 P Print only if absolutely necessary / Imprime solo si es necesario /
Imprimez seulement si nécessaire